New York-based AxiomSL won the best collaboration initiative category at the 2018 AFTAs on the back of the work it undertook over the past 12 months with one of its sell-side clients around Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) reconciliation and compliance. Victor Anderson chats to Craig Jose about how the collaboration transpired, details around the firm’s new delivery and operating model, and the current pain points he is seeing across the buy side and sell side.
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects