SS&C Advent was in the AFTAs winner’s circle twice this year thanks to Advent Genesis, the firm’s portfolio construction and rebalancing application, and its IT team, responsible for much of the development work around Genesis. James Rundle speaks to Robert Roley, senior vice president, general manager at SS&C Advent, about the attributes of the Genesis platform, the IT team behind its development, and the technical objectives the team had in mind when designing and building Genesis.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha