Something that has flown under the radar is the June 15 implementation deadline of the Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) data-tagging standard. If you subscribe to BST’s sibling publication Inside Reference Data, then you know all about XBRL, but its importance is not as talked-about on the buy side. It should be.
According to Darren Peterson, vice president of product management at Edgar Online, the XBRL change means that investment managers will have more data to play with, which m
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams