As regulatory reform looms over Europe, the US and other regions, processes governing the effective management of over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives clearing have become far more important. Automation and the removal of manual processes have taken priority, as James Rundle reports.
With the review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II), Basel III, the Dodd–Frank Act and other regulations affecting the mechanisms and processes of trading across most major financial centers,
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO