When it comes to NYSE Technologies' much-vaunted Capital Markets Community Cloud Platform, processor optimization and virtualized application protocols may not be typical areas of discussion. But, as Intel has learned, digging into the real details is the key to advancing the technology. By James Rundle.
NYSE Tech's cloud platform, often marketed as the first purely-focused technology of its type, caused quite the stir when it was launched. Operating out of the Mahwah, New Jersey data center, wi
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams