Advent announced yesterday that its founder and CEO Stephanie DiMarco will be stepping down from her position, effective June 30, 2012. Taking her place will be Peter Hess, the company's current president.
DiMarco will remain with the company as a board director, while Hess will retain his current title of president, in addition to taking on the mantle of CEO.
Buy-Side Technology spoke with the two about DiMarco's legacy and what's in store for the firm.
BST: Stephanie, why did you view this as
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix