On the surface, the study conducted by CompTIA bodes ill for the future of IT. Just 18 percent of young people surveyed reported a definite interest in an IT career—despite an overwhelming interest in technology. Yet the number might be more a result of miscommunication and uncertainty than anything else.
The Youth Opinions of Careers in Information Technology survey by CompTIA, an advocacy group promoting IT education and careers, was administered online to 1,002 teens and young adults between
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1