Big Data has a people problem.
When it comes to data management, storage and mining, Big Data has represented a unique paradigm shift, and this evolution has led to the need for new skill sets, says Daryan Dehghanpisheh, global director of Intel's financial services segment, a panelist at today's Big Data Online Summit. The challenge is finding the right people to bridge the gap between the old and new methods of data administration and management.
"It's really hard to find a database administra
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO