The past few weeks have seen a rehash of industry focus on high-speed or high-frequency trading (HFT), the strategy implicated as an underlying factor in a number of trading scandals and errors publicized in the past year. Earlier reporting by sibling publication Sell-Side Technology has explained just how that rehash has gone in Europe.
There remains a wide gulf of opinion and an array of options regarding just what to do—from levying heavy taxes on HFT transactions, to incentivizing efficient
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix