Firms choose to move to the cloud for a number of reasons, one of which is that it can be a means of greening up a company's image. Cloud lends efficiency not only in operations and personnel but in energy consumption as well. Less energy consumption means less fossil fuel used to produce electricity, which is good for the environment.
But studies have shown that cloud computing may not always be the earth-saver it's purported to be. But does that matter? Many firms publicly claim a commitment t
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform