Steve Schoener has noticed an inconsistency in the privacy policies of hedge funds. When it comes to interfacing with the outside world, they're very secretive. Data is closely guarded. But when it comes to internal policy on their own network, Eze Castle's VP of client technology has observed that "they're quick to give everybody access to everything."
That approach is not only inconsistent; from a security standpoint, it's backward. Most breaches at hedge funds are from within the firm, not fr
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy