While most buy-side firms have the ability to perform both of these functions, in part due to regulatory pressures from policy such as Solvency II, UCITS IV and the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD), the systems are usually separate and require duplicated efforts to tie up and validate. Markit's release integrates them into a single platform to enhance the efficiency of risk operations.
"The single-biggest advantage we bring is consistency," says Nosheen Khan, a product mana
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams