MTS, a London Stock Exchange Group company, has received approval from the US Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (Finra) to operate MTS Markets International as a member broker-dealer. The dealer-to-client platform will allow buy-side firms to execute European and US government, agency, mortgage, and corporate bonds trades, and access real-time prices from European liquidity pools.
"What this story is about is providing US institutional investors with the ability to trade on the platform fo
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO