SEFs will turn what is now a deep and liquid market into a broad and shallow one, she said. She pegged the number of SEFs that will initially register at 17-20.
Observers were warned that they will need to get used to, perhaps for the first time, being a consumer of and provider of liquidity. "Being a price maker may not be natural to a lot of asset managers because for decades, best execution has made us a consumer of liquidity," she said. "But you're going to see that behavior change. The buy
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy