After being bandied about for quite some time, the broad-ranging Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) goes into effect today—sort of—as members of the European Union (EU) will have to have the directive written into national law.
While nations and firms are technically supposed to be in compliance starting today with AIFMD—and mandates around depository liability and risk reporting—there's a grace period that most jurisdictions will likely take advantage of, according to Keith
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv