2,305 filers, 18,015 separate funds. Such are the impressive numbers produced by the first round of Form PF filing, according to the SEC's annual staff report regarding the use of data collected from private funds' systemic risk reports.
But perhaps more important is the report's final section which, for the first time, explicitly outlines the provisioning of that data to at least three different─and still nascent─programs. These are the Division of Economic and Risk Analysis (DERA), which uses
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership