Speaking to an audience of asset managers and other buy-side professionals at London's Grosvenor House hotel, the panel debated whether the very nature of an IBOR product precluded taking a vendor solution.
"This is an integration problem, and I don't see how you can hand that over to a vendor," said Colin Gibson, head of data architecture, Markets and International Banking at the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). "Certainly, a vendor may have a role to play, but you have to deal with a lot of inter
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform