Radziemski added that the tools required to perform data federation-pulling together disparate data sources, including spreadsheets, and packaging them into a single downstream data source-have improved since he thought the task near impossible in the late 1990s. He counted ClickView, Spotfire, and Tableau among a new class of high-powered end-user analytics tools with lightweight extract-transform-load and good integration capabilities.
Mike McGovern, CTO of Brown Brothers Harriman, said his fi
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO