Fellow consultant Peter Laurens went so far as to say that, in the event of a back-office problem, a schematic reorganization of organizational processes "may be smarter than slapping on a technology band-aid." Though such a band-aid may improve the efficiency of processes, it may also lull data managers into a false sense of security.
But losing control of critical data is not acceptable under any circumstances, said Maan Bsat, head of Sophis business solutions at Misys. "This is a scenario we
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform