It's always hard to cut ties. It doesn't matter whether it's a multi-million dollar technology application or a personal relationship; most people have a hard time walking away from things.
Coincidentally, despite their coding and massive infrastructures, knowing when to shut down a technology application is a lot simpler than realizing when to end a relationship if you have the right processes in place. If not, both issues can be equally as painful to handle.
For Bill Murphy, Blackstone chief t
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO