In today's cloud-driven environment, people want information and they want that information immediately. There are few things more frustrating than running a search, knowing that you have that information hidden somewhere in your system, but you have to dig through pages of search results before you find that one email or document that you were looking for.
This was the dilemma that London-based investment manager 3i, with its nearly 300 employees, encountered. As is true for most every financia
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform