While still relatively nascent and small, the fixed income exchange-trade fund (ETF) space has been one of the fastest growing markets since the financial crisis, growing from $20 billion in assets in 2006 to over $450 billion globally today.
But the pricing and analysis of these products remains challenging when compared to their equity ETF brethren because a high-yield bond ETF could comprise hundreds of underlying cusips and most of those stocks will not trade on a daily basis.
A group of maj
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform