On April 29, TruMid went live with its electronic corporate bond trading venue. The new entrant in the space is interesting because it features elements of a dark pool but also provides session-based trading.
The platform went live with 63 clients fully on-boarded, according to Mike Sobel, managing partner at TruMid, and since then has almost tripled that number to 160 institutions, which consist of hedge funds, sell-sides and "real money", meaning pension and mutual funds. Of that 160, about tw
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming