On April 29, TruMid went live with its electronic corporate bond trading venue. The new entrant in the space is interesting because it features elements of a dark pool but also provides session-based trading.
The platform went live with 63 clients fully on-boarded, according to Mike Sobel, managing partner at TruMid, and since then has almost tripled that number to 160 institutions, which consist of hedge funds, sell-sides and "real money", meaning pension and mutual funds. Of that 160, about tw
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs