Kotch, who delivered the afternoon keynote address at this year's Buy-Side Technology North American Summit, said two questions organizations should ask themselves are: "What does it take to really work on your human capital and what does it take to cultivate young talent."
An earlier Waters story delved into how Wall Street is losing graduates to other industries, with young tech companies gaining attraction among today's up-and-coming coders and designers. Kotch said that this is troublesome f
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy