Alexis Meissner, head of securities services in the Americas for HSBC, and Stephen Bayly, chief information officer for securities services at HSBC, spoke with WatersTechnology about the announcement.
According to Meissner, the decision to expand into the US came down to a few factors. First, the firm was hoping to grow its global network. The US is the 39th market HSBC is now embedded in from a custody perspective, Meissner says.
The second reason was around continued regulatory changes pertaini
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix