KY3P offers simplified data processes from third-party companies, providing information such as profiles, negative news, and more, and evaluating the risk for banks and asset managers.
The platform minimizes the amount of information transferred between requests and responses from asset managers to vendors and vice versa, by standardizing due diligence questionnaires and storing the information centrally.
KY3P revolves around five key elements. The first is the aggregation of company profiles (f
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams