The importance of tradition and heritage within the financial ecosystem can never be underestimated, although when it comes to technological advancements, it can have its drawbacks.
For Schroders, a UK-based asset management firm with a global presence and a 200-year history, the transition to the digital era is an ongoing process, said the firm's CTO Stewart Carmichael during his morning keynote address at this year's European Trading Architecture Summit in London.
"Schroders has been around
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground