The importance of tradition and heritage within the financial ecosystem can never be underestimated, although when it comes to technological advancements, it can have its drawbacks.
For Schroders, a UK-based asset management firm with a global presence and a 200-year history, the transition to the digital era is an ongoing process, said the firm's CTO Stewart Carmichael during his morning keynote address at this year's European Trading Architecture Summit in London.
"Schroders has been around
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming