High energy prices and volatility are driving the increase in energy trading and, as a result, the investment in software and services to support this activity. A recent study by specialised industry consultants Energy Insights predicts moderate growth for the global energy trading and risk management (ETRM) software market, with higher paced growth in central and eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (CEMA), Latin America, and Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan).
Energy companies and financ
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams