Japanese firm Nissay Asset Management Coporation (NAM) has installed the Charles River IMS to support its international equity and domestic fixed- income operations. Nissay will eventually incorporate support for all asset classes and may also implement FIX. Boston-based Charles River Develop-ment now has more than 40 clients in the Asia-Pacific region, including countries such as Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy