While most of the excitable world is planning for a Thunderdome wasteland because the ocean temperatures have risen 1.9 degrees in the last century and some photogenic polar bears have been forced to paddle a few extra yards to decapitate their next meal, the sensible rest of us recognise an opportunity that might make a minimal impact on the planet in a few decades, but could help your IT department right now.
It's so simple, even a tree-hugger could understand it. Being perceived as eco-fr
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO