In the case of algorithmic trading, increasingly used in US equities markets but still considered by many to be in an 'early adoption' phase, many proponents of their capabilities had initially emphasised trading efficiencies as the key benefits for managers that use them. By running high-volume, low-touch trades through algorithms, buy-side traders could focus on more complicated, manually intensive executions and strategies – essentially, the value-add of the human touch.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform