Is there any market space left for new crossing networks or block-trading electronic communication networks (ECNs)?
Yes. In the next three years, I think that you're going to see an increase in the number of execution platforms. Whether those are agency platforms or crossing platforms, I'm not certain. However, ultimately there will be a consolidation of these platforms. I also expect that the way they will cross will change. There's one model out there that crosses continuously and another m
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership