JP Morgan has been active in security services for quite some time, and with the acquisition of Bear Stearns, JP Morgan now has that firm's prime brokerage business. Bear Stearns had been in the prime brokerage business for 10 years, and had developed an excellent franchise among hedge funds and non-traditional asset managers.
So over the past 18 months, JP Morgan noticed a convergence of needs among a spectrum of
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform