What is your duty as co-chair of FPL's EMEA committee?
There are a number of opportunities available to FPL in EMEA at the moment. The most exciting prospect is the continuation of work that's been going on for a couple of years around developing other markets and other areas, particularly Eastern Europe, the Middle East and even Africa. We're looking to extend our reach in the region, and to be a part of that will be both a challenge and something I'm quite looking forward to - to represent
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams