Yesterday, the Singapore Exchange went live with SGX Reach, it's new, state-of-the-art trading engine. To mark the occasion, BST spoke with Bob Caisley, the exchange's chief information officer.
(To read Waters magazine's preview of the SGX Reach launch, and how it relates to last year's launch of Arrowhead, the Tokyo Stock Exchange's new engine, please click here.)
Waters: What were the challenges that you faced in launching the platform?
Bob Caisley: Launching a new trading platform through wh
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy