Theo Hildyard, director and capital markets product manager at Progress Software, speaks to Waters' James Rundle at the 2012 Buy-Side Technology Awards, held in One Whitehall Place, London.
Progress won the best complex events processing (CEP) platform or service award for its Progress Apama platform at the event.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees