Jim Trotter, managing director, performance and reporting at BI-SAM, talks to Waters at the 2013 Buy-Side Technology Awards in London.
In the above video, Trotter discusses the crucial role of performance and reporting on the buy side, and how multi-asset strategies and diversified portfolios are affecting how the functions are performed.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology