BISAM won three awards at this year's BST Awards: performance and attribution, risk management initiative, and service to the industry. John Brazier speaks to BISAM's Boryana Racheva-Iotova and Joe Klimas from Natixis Global Asset Management about the collaboration between the two firms that delivered the win in the risk management initiative category.
The prelude to the initiative that landed this award started about two years ago when Paris-based Natixis Global Asset Management approached BISAM for support around providing its High Net Worth (HNW) group's portfolio construction team with web-based portfolio-construction functions to inform, validate and advance their clients' approach and decision-making around asset allocation.
John Brazier speaks to BISAM's Boryana Racheva-Iotova and Joe Klimas from Natixis Global Asset Management about their collaboration that help land the win in this perennially tough category.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit