BISAM won three awards at this year's BST Awards: performance and attribution, risk management initiative, and service to the industry. John Brazier speaks to BISAM's Boryana Racheva-Iotova and Joe Klimas from Natixis Global Asset Management about the collaboration between the two firms that delivered the win in the risk management initiative category.
The prelude to the initiative that landed this award started about two years ago when Paris-based Natixis Global Asset Management approached BISAM for support around providing its High Net Worth (HNW) group's portfolio construction team with web-based portfolio-construction functions to inform, validate and advance their clients' approach and decision-making around asset allocation.
John Brazier speaks to BISAM's Boryana Racheva-Iotova and Joe Klimas from Natixis Global Asset Management about their collaboration that help land the win in this perennially tough category.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground