Richard Fleischman & Associates (RFA), a provider of outsourced IT solutions to more than 400 hedge funds and private equity firms, has completed the expansion of its Madison Avenue, NY, corporate headquarters and new client service centre. According to RFA, the expansion doubles the firm's current capacity and accommodates the firm's internal growth prompted by increased demand for its technology and communications solutions by hedge fund and investment firm clients.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets