Richard Fleischman & Associates (RFA), a provider of outsourced IT solutions to more than 400 hedge funds and private equity firms, has completed the expansion of its Madison Avenue, NY, corporate headquarters and new client service centre. According to RFA, the expansion doubles the firm's current capacity and accommodates the firm's internal growth prompted by increased demand for its technology and communications solutions by hedge fund and investment firm clients.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership