SunGard has entered into a partnership with the DTCC to provide connectivity through the SunGard Transaction Net-work (STN) to DTCC's managed account communications net-work. The deal will link buy-side firms with broker/dealers and service providers, eliminating the situation where financial institutions and service providers exchange critical account and transaction data inefficiently by phone, fax and paper, with no overall standardisation.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy