Foreign exchange platform FXAll has announced trading volumes for the first quarter of 2008 of $4.1 trillion, an increase of 39% year-on-year. According to FXAll, the growth in volumes is driven by demand from both existing and new clients including asset managers, corporations, banks, broker-dealers, and hedge funds.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform