Foreign exchange platform FXAll has announced trading volumes for the first quarter of 2008 of $4.1 trillion, an increase of 39% year-on-year. According to FXAll, the growth in volumes is driven by demand from both existing and new clients including asset managers, corporations, banks, broker-dealers, and hedge funds.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse