French investment banks Société Générale and Calyon have signed a final agreement to merge their brokerage activities, provided by Fimat and Calyon Financial. The operational launch of the new entity, to be known as Newedge, is scheduled for early 2008, subject to regulatory approval. Newedge will be controlled equally by the two partners and will be headquartered in Paris. It is expected to have a combined staff of 3000 employees, located in the world's main financial centres.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO