NY-based Nyfix has introduced a commission management pro-gramme to provide buy-side firms with the ability to allocate commissions for trades executed via Nyfix to participating brokers as payment for research or other soft dollar services. As a result of the programme, clients will be able to utilise Nyfix's neutral and independent trade execution services without having to sacrifice existing relationships with trusted research providers.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform