Clarifi, which provides software and services focused on quantitative portfolio management and research, has released the latest version of ModelStation, its flagship platform. Version 3.2 adds factor back-testing, strategy simulation and portfolio attribution to the platform. The system can also now connect to third parties, including ITG's agency cost estimator model (ACE), a market impact measuring tool.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy