Known as the Affordable Risk Transfer Solution (ARTS), the service supports the delayed buy-out of pension funds with liabilities valuing more than £100 million.
According to the two firms, trustees of such funds might want to eliminate a fund deficit but be unable to do so owing to a lack of cash, particularly in challenging market conditions.
ARTS aims to provide the opportunity to eliminate a deficit by creating a so-called 'longevity lock', a defined period (typically seven years) during w
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams