French trading and risk technology vendor Sophis has signed an agreement with CSC that will provide it (Sophis) with systems integration and applications support. Under the terms of the agreement, Sophis and CSC will jointly collaborate on client integration and support needs. In addition, Sophis will train CSC consultants in the EMEA's South and West region (France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Italy) on its Risque and Value applications.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform