Rhyme Systems, the London-based provider of asset management technology, has launched its next generation of rhymeSIGHT Reporting to Clients. Rhyme says the application provides management with greater control, accuracy and visibility throughout the report production process. Enhancements include an integrated control function that ensures maximum accuracy through report checking, verification, and authorisation utilities.
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine