Chi-X Europe, operator of the largest pan-European equity multilateral trading facility (MTF), has announced that its Chi-Delta non-displayed order book was Europe's largest dark pool in November 2009, accounting for 27.3% of all reported European dark liquidity by turnover (according to Thomson Reuters' Equity Market Share Reporter). In November last year, €2.95 billion was traded on Chi-Delta, a 10% increase on October.
- For more information on Chi-Delta, see 'Dabbling in the dark' on page 21.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1