State Street Corporation is to acquire Investors Financial Services Corporation for around $4.5 billion. Both companies are based in Boston and focus exclusively on the needs of institutional investors. When the transaction closes, State Street will have more than $14 trillion in assets under custody and will service more than $340 billion in hedge fund assets.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership