The daily LME contracts provide a number of challenges to buy-side firms because of reduced timeframes for managing and settling those contracts, as opposed to the bulk of commodities contracts traded on other exchanges which traditionally are traded monthly. "In addition to providing comprehensive coverage for LME transactions, we will produce forward curves with daily granularity to value LME-traded contracts," says Matthew Serynek, vice-president of project management at Kiodex.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1